Process and Metallurgy
MPS have extensive capabilities in mineral processing operations and metallurgical engineering including project planning and evaluation, study management, project implementation performance testing, process plant operation, concentrator optimisation and environmental management. MPS personnel have worked on projects in a diverse range of mineralogical and geopraphical locations
• CAPEX & OPEX analysis.
• Conceptual / scoping studies.
• Flow sheet development, design & plant layout.
• Pre-feasibility studies (PFS).
• Definitive feasibility studies (DFS).
• Bankable feasibility studies (BFS).
• Reliability Engineering.
• Process optimisation.
• Preventative maintenance and shutdown reviews.
• Performance reviews and improvement strategies.
• Operability and maintainability.
• Bankable feasibility studies (BFS)
Metallurgical Test Work
• Crushing, grinding, flotation, leaching, thickening, filtration, SX-EW.
• Scoping and development.
• Sighter test work.
• Test work management.
• Interpretation of results.
• Client representation.
• Equipment specification and selection.
• Acceptance testing.